Visiting a new church can be a little unnerving. Here are some helpful things to know about us and what you can expect at one of our worship services:
- Friendly people. You will be greeted at the door and most people will introduce themselves. Don’t worry about remembering names; there won’t be a quiz!
- No dress code. You will see people dressed in suits and dresses, shorts and t-shirts, and everything in between. Our focus is on worshiping God, not what you’re wearing.
- Biblical teaching that is practical and accessible. We believe the Bible to be divinely inspired, inerrantly revealing the will of God concerning us in all things necessary to our salvation. As such, the message is designed to not only be understandable, but applicable to our lives.
- Music that blends the contemporary and traditional. Above all, we strive to be authentic worshipers of God without pretense or show.
- A place for your kids. We offer Children’s Church during the worship service (they are dismissed just before the pastor gives the morning message. The youth are invited to the Midweek Meetup each Tuesday at 7:00 pm at Panera Bread in Framingham).
- A safe place. Whether you are a follower of Christ looking for a church home, just visiting, or just checking out who Jesus is, you are welcome.