COVID-19 UPDATE: In-person worship services resume on Sunday, July 4! Mid-week Community Group and Prayer Pause will continue to meet via Zoom. To be added to the invite list for Zoom meetings, please email Pastor Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sundays: Worship and Word, 10:30 am, in person and livestreamed on Facebook Live
- Wednesdays: Community Group, 6:30 pm, via Zoom.
- Fridays: Prayer Pause, 10:00 – 10:30 am, via Zoom.
Please email email@example.com to get connected to our Zoom gatherings!
Download our app to keep up to date!
At Community of Grace, we’re a little different. Instead of being spectators to what God is doing in the world, we believe that every follower of Jesus Christ is to be an active participant in His mission. As such, (under normal circumstances) we structure our weekly gatherings as follows:
- First Sunday of the month: Worship Service (music, message, and communion) 10:30 am
- Second Sunday: Worship THROUGH Service (we worship God by serving others through a different project each month) 9:00 am
- Third, fourth, (fifth) Sundays: Equipping for Service (growing in spiritual maturity and being equipped to love and serve others through an interactive discussion format) 10:30 am