COVID-19 UPDATE: In compliance with recommendations and directives, in-person gatherings have been suspended. Because we value connecting with one another, we will be offering the following opportunities to do so. To be added to the invite list for Zoom meetings, please email Pastor Andrew at email@example.com.
- Sundays: Worship and Word, 10:30 am, via Facebook Live
- Tuesdays: Recovery Church check-in and prayer, 7:00 pm, via Zoom.
- Wednesdays: Community Group, 11:00 am and 6:30 pm, via Zoom.
- Fridays: Prayer Pause, 10:00 – 10:30 am, via Zoom.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected to our Zoom gatherings!
Download our app to keep up to date!
At Community of Grace, we’re a little different. Instead of being spectators to what God is doing in the world, we believe that every follower of Jesus Christ is to be an active participant in His mission. As such, (under normal circumstances) we structure our weekly gatherings as follows:
- First Sunday of the month: Worship Service (music, message, and communion) 10:30 am
- Second Sunday: Worship THROUGH Service (we worship God by serving others through a different project each month) 9:00 am
- Third, fourth, (fifth) Sundays: Equipping for Service (growing in spiritual maturity and being equipped to love and serve others through an interactive discussion format) 10:30 am